Sometimes the best environment for individuals needing support is in their own home or with family. D&S provides hourly support to help individuals live as independently as possible in their own home environment. The time spent providing services each week is based on the needs of the individual and their family.
D&S Home and Community-Based Services:
- Transportation to work, appointments and other activities
- Dressing and personal hygiene
- Meal preparation and eating
- Medication administration (as permitted)
- Community activities and outings